Arizona Cardinals (+4.5) at St. Louis Rams (-4.5) | Thursday December 11, 2014 | 8:25 pm on NFL Network
The Cardinals defeated the Chiefs 17-14 as a three-point underdog in Arizona last week and the Rams won 24-0 in Washington. St. Louis has now covered in four straight. These teams met earlier in the year, when the Cards won 31-14 as seven-point home favorites. The Cardinals defense held the Rams to just 244 total yards in that game and they also forced two picks and a fumble. Arizona has won-and-covered in two straight in this series, while covering in three straight overall. St. Louis has, however, won their last two SU against the Cardinals at the Edward Jones Dome. Arizona RB Andre Ellington (hip) is out for the season.
The odds makers have the St. Louis Rams as a -4.5 point favorite with an over/under of 40.5.
Check out the latest NFL Football Odds here.
Need more help making your picks winners? Check out our top handicappers.
SERIES HISTORY – LAST 5 SEASONS:
St. Louis is 4-7 ATS (4-7 SU) vs. Arizona (2-3 ATS, 2-3 SU at home.)
The Buzz Tips:
- St. Louis is 10-1 UNDER in December games over the L3 seasons.
- St. Louis is 11-30 ATS revenging a same season loss against opponent since 1992.
- St. Louis is 14-3 ATS at home vs. teams averaging 7+ pass YPA in the 2nd half of season since 1992.
- Arizona is 7-0 ATS off a non-conference game over the L2 seasons.
- Arizona is 9-1 ATS versus poor defensive teams – allowing >=5.65 yards/play over the L2 seasons.
- Arizona is 9-2 ATS when playing with 6 or less days rest this season.