The second NFL Thanksgiving match is the Eagles at Dallas in a division showdown. Two of the league’s highest scoring teams meet for the first of what will be two games over an 18-day span as the Eagles (31.1 PPG, third in NFL) visit Dallas (26.5 PPG, seventh in NFL) on Thanksgiving. Turnovers could end up being a key factor in determining the outcome of this one, as these are the only two teams in the league that have lost more than 10 fumbles this season. While the strength of the Dallas offense is a rushing attack that’s one of only two averaging more than 150 yards per game, only the Texans and Falcons allow more passing yards than the 266.3 Philadelphia is giving up on average this season.
Check out the latest NFL Football Odds here.
Need more help making your picks winners? Check out our top handicappers.
The Buzz Tips:
- DALLAS is 7-4 ATS (7-4 SU) vs. PHILADELPHIA (4-2 ATS, 3-3 SU at home.)
- DALLAS is 18-4 OVER at home vs. teams averaging 260 or more passing yards/game. since 1992.
- DALLAS is 1-10 ATS versus teams allowing >=5.65 yards/play in 2nd half of season over the L3 seasons.
- DALLAS is 11-2 OVER after failing to cover the spread in 2 of their last 3 games over the L3 seasons.
- PHILADELPHIA is 33-14 UNDER after a playing a game where 60+ total points were scored since 1992.
- PHILADELPHIA is 160-126 ATS against conference opponents since 1992.
- PHILADELPHIA is 30-16 UNDER after scoring 35 points or more last game since 1992.