NFL Free Pick – Sunday, November 7, 2010
Dallas Cowboys @ Green Bay Packers
Sunday, November 7, 2010 at 8:20 PM EST on NBC
Click Here for more Free Expert NFL Football Picks
Dallas actually has the third ranked offense in the league, but penalties, turnovers, and stupid mistakes have combined to cause most of its losses. The Cowboys’ defense is ranked 14th overall, but is 27th in points allowed; giving up an average of 26.7 points per game. They are also ranked 14th in total sacks and 24th in interceptions. As a team they have a turnover ratio of -5.
QB Aaron Rodgers has already thrown nine interceptions, but he is still fifth in the league in total passing yards with 2,011 and has thrown 12 TD’s. Overall the Packers are ranked 16th in total offense; 10th in passing and 22nd in rushing. They are 14th in scoring; averaging 22 points per game. Green Bay’s secondary has 12 interceptions on the year which is third best in the league and it is tied for third in sacks with 24.
Dallas is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games as an underdog and 0-5 ATS in its last five games against the NFC. Green Bay 5-2 ATS in its last seven games as a favorite. The favorite in this series is 7-2 ATS in the last nine games between these two teams. Take the Packers minus the eight points in this one.
The odds makers have the Green Bay Packers as a -8 point favorite with an over/under of 44.5.
Dallas Cowboys Betting Trends:
- Dallas is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games
- Dallas is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Dallas’s last 6 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Dallas’s last 6 games on the road
Green Bay Packers Betting Trends:
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Green Bay’s last 8 games
- Green Bay is 12-5 SU in its last 17 games
- Green Bay is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
- Green Bay is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games at home